D'ecosia Condo

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Went to a Japanese colleague's house at D'ecosia.
The Condo is really very nice and exclusive.
I have always admired it from afar as it is quite near my house.
And Dawn even told me once that since I like it so much,
I could apply for a security's job there and admire it everyday..Haha!











The interior of the house is almost the same as most condo, and the size of the rooms are relatively ok (not too small).
But what really impress me (maybe I'm sua ku lah) is the lift...
This lift is actually a private lift that opens up at your own lobby
in your living room!! How cool is that..and only the owner has
the access to the level..Other tenants living on other floors who
are taking the same lift are unable to get to your floor...
And there are a few lifts on a level and you have to have card access
to open to the gate that is at the front of each block.
But sometimes you couldn't help but wonder what if someday there
is some hipcups and the lift door suddenly opens when you are
already at home...Scary....

0 comments: